Release Notes for Version 2.0.1¶
- Add a hint to documentation how to switch off the parallel installation the first time when using provider libvirt, to avoid provisioning on the master node before all clients are up and running (see initial provisioning).
Release Notes for Version 2.0.0¶
- Individual options for the count of nodes have been completely removed.
- The Vagrant boxes are now configured using the YAML file
- Two Vagrant providers are now supported: Oracle VirtualBox and libvirt (Linux KVM)
- IP addresses of virtual machines are now configured via DHCP
- Supported Linux Distributions
- CentOS 6
- CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr)1
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver)
- Ubuntu 18.10 (Cosmic Cuttlefish)
- Debian 8 (Jessie)
- Debian 9 (Stretch)